Tuesday, October 2, 2007

LIFE

COMING AROUND AGAIN... LIFE

Still I think that out of the dreary
sameness of existence,
a measure of dramatic life
may be drawn.

Even the most commonplace,
the deadest among the living,
may play a part in a great drama.

It is sinful foolishness to sigh back
for the good old times,
to feed the hunger of us
with the cold stones they afford.

Life we must accept
as we see it before our eyes,
men and women as we meet them
in the real world,
not as we apprehend them
in the world of faery.

The great human comedy
in which each has share,
gives limitless scope to the true artist,
today as yesterday
and as in years gone."

James Joyce
YOU REALLY GOT
ME!


LIFE LIKE THE
LIFE IS LIKE AN
AMUSEMENT PARK
THRILLS & CHILLS

UPS AND DOWNS

FULL OF SURPRISES, LET'S GO

RIGHT NOW!!!

SIMPLE TOGETHER

ALL FOR LOVE

THE GREAT HUMAN COMEDY
TODAY AND
YESTERDAY
AND AS IN YEARS GONE.

UP AND AWAY

THE FOOL

I AM WOMAN,

HEAR ME ROAR DAWN OF NEW AGE

"Which is the most reasonable,
and does his duty best:
he who stands aloof from the struggle of life,
calmly contemplating it,
or he who descends to the ground,
and takes his part in the contest?"

Thackeray

SUDDENLY YOU'RE OLDER




IT MIGHT BE YOU!

RUNNING DOWN A DREAM

EVERYTHING'S COMING UP ROSES!

THE WONDER YEARS WE'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN

THE LAST DANCE
LIFE

WALK ON BY

CLOSE TO YOU

LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE Time does fly by... TIME OUR LOVE STORY AS GOD IS MY WITNESS

Gotta get off, gonna get
Have to get off from this ride!

Gotta get hold, gonna get,
Need to get hold of my pride.

When did I get, where did I
How was I caught in this game?

When will I know, where will I
How will I think of my name?

When did I stop feeling sure, feeling safe,

And start wondering why, wondering why.

Is this a dream, am I here, where are you?

What's in back of the sky,

why do we cry? Gotta get off, gonna get Off
of this merry-go-round!


Gotta get off, gonna get
Need to get on where I'm bound.

When did I get, where did I
Why am I lost as a lamb?

When will I know, where will I
How will I learn who I am?

Is this a dream, am I here, where are you?
Tell me, when will I know, how will I know

When will I know why?


BIG

LET'S PLAY!
THAT'S LIFE, BABY!