Thursday, October 4, 2007

Prez - She gets my vote!

SHREWISH OPINION
PRESIDENT IN 2008

Here we are already discussing the future
President of the United States in the Year 2008.

For those of you who would like a choice for President,
we have a solution:

It is probably time we have a WOMAN as President.
One choice is a very special lady
who has all the answers to our problems.

PLEASE give it a thought when you have a moment...








FOR PRESIDENT





Maxine on The Perfect Man
"All I'm looking for is a guy who'll do what I want,
when I want, for as long as I want, and then go away.
Or wait nearby, like a Dust Buster,
charged up and ready when needed."

Maxine on Driver Safety
"I can't use the cell phone in the car.
I have to keep my hands free for making gestures."

Maxine on Housework
"I do my housework in the nude.
It gives me an incentive to clean the mirrors
as quickly as possible.

Maxine on Lawn Care
"The key to a nice-looking lawn is a good mower.
I recommend one who is muscular and shirtless."

Maxine on Aging
"Take every birthday with a grain of salt.
This works much better if the salt accompanies a Margarita."

Maxine on Technology Revolution
"My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody
in the ASS twice."

Very eloquently put...

don't you think?


"I'm telling you ...

she's the perfect candidate." "The only two things we do with greater frequency in middle age

are urinate and attend funerals ."


"The trouble with bucket seats is

that not everybody has the same size bucket."

"Do you realize that in about 40 years,

we'll have millions of old ladies running

around with tattoos and pierced navels?

(Now that's scary!) "

"Money can't buy happiness--

but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than a Kia."


"After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching somewhere...

you may be DEAD!

THE CANDIDATE


“The average age of the world's greatest civilizations
from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years.
During those 200 years,
these nations always progressed
through the following sequence:

1. From bondage to spiritual faith;
2. From spiritual faith to great courage;
3. From courage to liberty;
4. From liberty to abundance;
5. From abundance to complacency;
6. From complacency to apathy;
7. From apathy to dependence;
8. From dependence back into bondage "

Alexander Tyler


THE AMERICAN DREAM?


The 'morality of compromise'
sounds contradictory.
Compromise is usually a sign of weakness,
or an admission of defeat.
Strong men don't compromise, it is said,
and principles should never be compromised.

Andrew Carnegie

A WOMAN OF CHARACTER