Monday, October 15, 2007

Down and out in LA - ever have days like this...


Ever have days like this?

Or maybe

MORE LIKE THIS...




And
ever have one of THOSE years,
when things just go from
BAD to WORSE?








This is one of those years.
Murphy's Law, you know,
Everything that could go wrong -


My PUGnacious Pug,

DARTH

Having a BAD day, R U?

This seems to work

for me!

MAD AS HELL! THOSE RAINY DAYS

Wanna chase some clouds of your own away?

This will make you SMILE,

I know I did.

"Faith is believing in things
when common sense tells you not to."

MIRACLE ON 34th STREET

I just love

LA!

NOT! Ain't the same city

I was born and raised-

climate's changed,

rather CHILLY!

LOS ANGELES

This town is a

LONELY TOWN

Not the

ONLY TOWN

like-a this town.

This town is a

MAKE-YOU TOWN,Or a

BREAK-YOU-TOWN

and

BRING YOU DOWN

town.

This town is a

QUIET TOWN,


Or a

RIOT TOWN

like this town.

This town is a LOVE-YOU TOWN


And a

SHOVE YOU DOWN and

PUSH YOU ROUND

town. This town is an

ALL RIGHT TOWN,

For an

UPTIGHT TOWN

like a this town. This town,

it’s a

USE YOU

town, An

ABUSE YOU

town until

you’re

DOWN TOWN,

This town is a

LOSIN' TOWN It’s a MISERABLE town,

It’s a

NOWHERE

town. And I am

LEAVIN'

this town,


You better believe that

I’m

LEAVIN' THIS TOWN

-BUT I'LL BE BACK!


Man,

it could never be

UPTOWN,


It’s bound to be

DOWNTOWN, THIS TOWN


Bye, bye, bye, bye,

bye-bye!!

BYE! FLY ME TO THE MOON

Maybe

HEAVEN

or to a

GALAXY far, far away...

BEAM ME UP, SCOTTY!