Tuesday, October 9, 2007

KICKIN' ASS!


SMART ASS! COLD AS THE DEVIL
Once a tomboy,
always a tomboy.
I'm still beating up the
figuratively-speaking,
of course!
SNOG WARNING
Proceed with CAUTION!
Possible SLOGGING* after SNOGGING *
may occur with
MEAnd it AIN’T A
PRETTY SIGHT!! * SNOG ~ WILD Lusty KISS.
* SLOG ~ STRIKE with Heavy BLOWS
THAT'S MY GRANMA! GRANMA
WAS A SHREW
MOM WAS A SHREW
AND I AM A SHREW
A FAMILY OF OL' SHREWS

PETRUCHIO.Come, come, you wasp;

i' faith, you are too angry.


KATHERINA.If I be WASPISH,

best beware my STING.
PETRUCHIO.My remedy is, then, to pluck it out.

KATHERINA.Ay, if the fool could find it where it lies.

PETRUCHIO.Who knows not where a wasp does wear his

STING?

In his tail.

KATHERINA.In his tongue.

PETRUCHIO. Whose tongue?


KATHERINA.Yours, if you talk of tales; and so farewell.

PETRUCHIO:What! with my TONGUE in your TAIL?

Nay, come again,Good Kate;
I am a gentleman.


KATHERINA.

THAT I'LL TRY!
(STRIKES him)
TAMING OF THE SHREW
William Shakespeare



AE FOND KISS

Ae fond kiss, and then we sever;
Ae fareweel, alas, for ever!

Deep in heart-wrung tears
I'll pledge thee,

Warring sighs and groans I'll wage thee.
Who shall say that Fortune grieves him,
While the star of hope she leaves him?

Me, nae
cheerful twinkle lights me;
Dark despair around benights me.
I'll ne'er blame my partial fancy,
But to see her was to love her;
Love but
her, and love for ever.

Had we never lov'd sae kindly,
Had we never lov'd sae
blindly,
Never met-or never parted,
We had ne'er been broken-hearted.
Fare-thee-weel, thou first and fairest!
Fare-thee-weel, thou best and dearest!

Thine be ilka joy and treasure,
Peace, Enjoyment, Love and Pleasure!

Ae fond kiss,
and then we sever!
Ae fareweeli alas, for ever!

Deep in heart-wrung tears I'll pledge thee,
Warring sighs and groans I'll wage thee.
ROBERT BURNS